Coaching is a useful tool both for dealing with a specific problem or challenge (both small and large), for working towards a goal, changing an inappropriate behavior pattern, as well as challenging areas of life. Coaching helps to uncover your resources and put them to use in a new way.
Who mental training is for:
- you who have a goal you want to achieve
- you who are going through something you want to have prepared for, such as a job interview, exam, “the difficult conversation” etc
- ‘you who feel that you are stuck in something, e.g. in a job situation, handling change etc
- you who are a leader and who want to develop your leadership
- you who want to develop yourself in an area of life
- you who have a specific challenge that you want to tackle. It can be big or small, but the common thing is that you feel that the challenge
- prevents you from moving forward or leaving something behind
- you who have to make choices
PS! If you want an appointment with physical attendance, send me an email about it after ordering at email@example.com.